ADVERTISE ON OKINAWA HAI
OkinawaHai.com is a widely recognized online resource among the English-speaking community on Okinawa who are interested in making the most of their time here. With half a million pageviews per month, 1800 posts and 18,500 comments, we are an indispensable starting place for thousands of families new to the island. Community writers contribute fresh content about local shops, restaurants, events, entertainment, housing options and fun things to do with kids.
We offer an incredible advertising opportunity for you to reach new customers before they reach the island as well as our loyal readers who trust and act upon our recommendations.
Why you should advertise with us:
❏ Exposure — Unlike print media, your advertisement will remain visible on every page of the website. Furthermore, your ad will click through to a site of your choice.
- We have 1400 unique visitors per day; over 40,000 per month.
- We have over 100,000 visits each month.
- Nearly 500,000 pages are viewed monthly and your advertisement will be seen on every one.
- 36% of our daily users are first-time visitors.
- Our readers spend an average of 3.32 minutes on our site each visit.
❏ Loyal Audience — Our readers return to our site as a trusted source of information.
- 64% of our readers return to the site again.
- 28% have returned over 25 times.
❏ Flexibility — Your advertisement can be adjusted for your changing business needs.
- Image and text ad options suitable for all budgets.
- We can create your ad if you’d like assistance.
- You can make three changes to your ad each month at no additional cost.
❏ Facebook Advertising – All our current advertisers are featured as “Likes” on our Facebook page which currently has over 5500 followers.
❏ Calendar and Vlog Advertising – Current advertisers have first chance to purchase additional advertising on our yearly calendar and upcoming feature vlogs.
Please contact Joelle Yamada at email@example.com for information on advertisement specs and pricing information or to arrange for advertising space. All correspondence must be in English.