CONTRIBUTED BY MEREDITH NOVARIO
Iso Park has a great wooden play structure for older children and is okay for toddlers as well with some supervision. There are a couple of slides and swings, a log bridge and rope bridge, a zip line, and lots of places to climb for your little monkeys. HERE is another shot.
Directions from Camp Foster:
- Take a LEFT from the Foster Commissary Gate to head South on Hwy 58.
- Pass McDonalds on your left side and make sure to stay in the left lane so that you DO NOT go over the overpass.
- Pass A& W Drive-Thru Restaurant and Mos Burger.
- Take a LEFT at the intersection of Arin Krin Garlic Restaurant (white building on your far left with garlic head people running around) and a McDonalds and Pachinko Parlor on your right.
- Pass Meiji (big red and white sign) on your right.
- Iso Park will be on your right shortly afterward.
- Take a RIGHT directly into the parking lot just before a pink building on your left.