CONTRIBUTED BY MEREDITH NOVARIO
Iso Park has a great wooden play structure for older children and is okay for toddlers as well with some supervision. There are a couple of slides and swings, a log bridge and rope bridge, a zip line, and lots of places to climb for your little monkeys. HERE is another shot.
Directions from Camp Foster:
- Take a LEFT from the Foster Commissary Gate to head South on Hwy 58.
- Pass McDonalds on your left side and make sure to stay in the left lane so that you DO NOT go over the overpass.
- Pass A& W Drive-Thru Restaurant and Mos Burger.
- Take a LEFT at the intersection of Arin Krin Garlic Restaurant (white building on your far left with garlic head people running around) and a McDonalds and Pachinko Parlor on your right.
- Pass Meiji (big red and white sign) on your right.
- Iso Park will be on your right shortly afterward.
- Take a RIGHT directly into the parking lot just before a pink building on your left.
Hi Kelly! Hope you and your daughter had a great time at Iso! If you’re out in that area again, Urasoe Dai is another great park out there. In general, just past Iso on your left. Hope you continue to find this website useful.
Awesome! I’ve heard of Iso and had not been able to find it. I’m heading out there with my daughter in a bit!
Your website is just great btw 😀
Hey earthhopper! Thanks for the cool tip! Will have to try this out.
I like this park, too, as well as Urasoe Castle ruins nearby.
BTW, hey, I think this is what you need – search Japanese adress in English on Google Maps…