This park is near the Gushikawa Jusco mall and has a lot of fun things to do. There is a large roller slide surrounded by a cement slide and climbing walls. There’s also a wooden play structure where kids can climb, slide, swing, or brave the balance beams. There is plenty of open space to run around, a basketball court for older kids, and pavilions to take refuge under whether there’s rain or shine.
Directions from Kadena from Gate 2:
- From Gate 2 head straight through the Goya four-corners intersection onto route 20.
- Pass the intersection for 329 onto 33 and take a LEFT at the 1st traffic signal to continue on Route 33.
- Follow 33 as it curves to the left and right. You will pass an Esso gas station at the 3rd traffic signal and then a Hot Spar, both on your left.
- Pass a San A on your right and you should see a sign for Union and then an Eneos Gas Station on your left.
- The park will be on your right side just past Eneos.
Take the Legion Gate Exit (exit by Taco Bell and the Shopette) and head straight out onto 81.
- Continue on 81 as it turns into 227 and pass Comprehensive Park.
- You will pass a Shell station on your right and then an intersection with both a San A and Mos Burger.
- Take a LEFT at the 2nd light after the San A/Mos Burger intersection. You should see a yellow building with some big fish on your right just after you turn.
- Take a RIGHT at the 2nd light (there will be a Lawson’s on your right).
- Take a RIGHT at the 3rd street and park along the road. It’s an easy turn to miss so if you overshoot you can take a RIGHT at the Eneos gas station instead to loop around the park.